Re: GNOME colors

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 10:03:46AM +0500, Ryan Muldoon wrote:

> I think a good idea is what digitect mentioned earlier: establishing a set of
> colors to work with, and then have each subsite be a different arrangement of
> those colors.  It would let each section have its own identity, while being
> easily associated with the gnome.org umbrella.  That gives us a lot of leeway
> for each section. Some common elements (like text) should be consistent
> throughout, of course.

I admit I read through the color thread *really* quickly. ;-)

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking