Re: GNOME colors

On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 07:38:41PM -0500, digitect wrote:

> Anyone else care to chime in with opinions of colors? Joakim and I have been
> preaching at each other for quite a few exchanges but I hope we haven't scared
> everybody else off. I'll try to keep it down a little until next weekend.

I have a hard time visualizing what the site will look like
without seeing a full mockup.  :-(

I will suggest that we might want different color schemes on
different parts of the site.  For example, the murky brown
color might be a good starting point for the development portion
of the site, while happier brighter colors might be better for
providing info to users.  Just a thought.   I definately think
that GNotices should have a unique look and a branding of it's
own, as well as "fit in".

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking