Re: Adding new functionality to the VFS

If it isn't a method of storage, why exactly should you be accessing it
as if it were? And if you are accessing as if it were, why would you
want to treat it significantly different than a normal storage volume?

It seems to me that the proper way to "sync" with the device, would be
through a synchronization API like multisync or whatever it is called
now, rather than trying to make it act like a filesystem.

-- dobey