Re: API-Freeze break approval (gnome_vfs_next_address renaming)

> Thanks. As we mention here,
> http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/tasks.html#ApprovingFreezeBreaks
> , we need to know that the maintainer has approved this, so that we don't
> seem to be overruling the maintainer. I think that you mentioned to me on
> IRC that the current function name was the maintainer's choice. Has that
> changed?

I'm OK with that change. When I talked with gicmo about that change, it
seemed to be a mistake, I don't think Alex asked specifically asked for
that function to be called like that, especially given the name of the
other functions. He is away for about 10 days though, so he won't be
able to confirm/infirm that soon :-/

Christophe