Re: API-Freeze break approval (gnome_vfs_next_address renaming)

Hi!

Christophe is fine with this and I think Alex won't disagree here too (I
would have asked him directly but he is on vacation until the 9th of
August).
While we designed and implemented the new API I asked Alex if he could
help me with outlining it and so he did. But it was just an outline (and
I did rename some function while implementing) - I think we both just
have overlooked this poor function name.

Thanks,
Christian