Re: adding new info to GnomeVFSFileInfo

On 13 Sep 2002 11:13:10 +0100
Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> wrote:

> Hi Christophe,
>
> On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 17:55, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> > On a "Will be done for GNOME2.2" agenda, or a "Will do that some day" agenda ? If that won't be ready for GNOME2.2, I think some way to know about what we can do with an uri is a must-have for GNOME2.2 (for example what I suggested...)
>
> 	If it's adding new API it's a 2.2 feature;

Yeah, I know, I was just wondering if Nils's changes would be ready for 2.2, or if a temporary solution would have to be there for 2.2

> 	:-) it's bad indeed, but we're all hoping that 2.0.2 will get it's
> backside in gear, and get released quickly, and then we can get your
> fixes folded into CVS nicely.
>
> 	I for one havn't forgotten the great work you're doing; I'd
> micro-branch it myself now but it's not clear whose in charge.

Actually I don't really mind if my changes are in CVS or not, if they are rejected with good reasons, I won't start flaming because of that. I was more concerned about not getting answers to my mails apart from yours while I was trying to help make it better :( (looks like I was a little too impatient since some lucky people were still on holidays ;)

Christophe