adding new info to GnomeVFSFileInfo

Hi,

Currently it seems that GnomeVFSFileInfo doesn't report some very useful information : whether an URI is readable, writeable or executable.
This is quite annoying since, for example, this prevents gedit from being able to tell if it can edit a remote location or not. Nautilus has some code to try to handle that, but it probably will only work in the local case.

What I'm suggesting is to report these permissions (ie the values returned by access(2) in the local case) in the GnomeVFSFileInfo struct. There we have 2 possibilities: add it to the permissions field, or use one of the padding pointers at the end of the struct to store them (not really a good idea to use one of those to only store 3 bits imo), and to add a new member to  GnomeVFSFileInfoFields to report if the information about the authorizations is there or not.

Does it seem sensible ? Did I miss something ? And more importantly, will a patch doing that be accepted or not ?

Christophe