Re: baobab patch [Was: Re: [ANNOUNCE] GNOME Utilities 2.25.2 - "Dark Entries"]

Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
> it would be easier if you referenced the bug to which you have attached
> your patch.

Oh, sorry. I forgot to remind the bug number: #527682 (it was in the
mail I was replying to).

> maintainers read bugzilla email, but it's up to you to poke them there.

I've already sent a ping there two months ago, without any answer.
That's why I've tried here.

> also you do have to realize that we're all volunteers.

I do. However, this patch is very small and pretty trivial and I don't
understand why it takes so long to be dealt with.

Cheers,

--
Stéphane