baobab patch [Was: Re: [ANNOUNCE] GNOME Utilities 2.25.2 - "Dark Entries"]

Emmanuele Bassi wrote (on Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:20:14 +0000):
>>> here's the third unstable release of the gnome-utils package for the
>>> GNOME 2.25 release cycle.
>> Is there any plan to deal with bug #527682?
>=20
> not for this cycle: we're in UI and feature freeze, at the moment.
>=20
> it probably flew under the radar of Baobab's maintainers.

And what about now?

I have submitted this patch 9 months ago, people have shown interest,
and so far I've only received negative answers with the reason "Not now,
we're in freeze" (it was to-be-2.24 back then). Since then, a new
release has been made, and now, we are targetting 2.28. Will this
feature ever been included?

Cheers,

--=20
St=C3=A9phane