Re: baobab patch [Was: Re: [ANNOUNCE] GNOME Utilities 2.25.2 - "Dark Entries"]

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 08:47 +0200, Stéphane Glondu wrote:

> I have submitted this patch

which patch>

>  9 months ago, people have shown interest,
> and so far I've only received negative answers with the reason "Not now,
> we're in freeze" (it was to-be-2.24 back then). Since then, a new
> release has been made, and now, we are targetting 2.28. Will this
> feature ever been included?

it would be easier if you referenced the bug to which you have attached
your patch.

maintainers read bugzilla email, but it's up to you to poke them there.

also you do have to realize that we're all volunteers.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,