gnome-search-tool does not seem to support cut / paste, only copy.

I would really like to either right click and drag and be able to
select either copy or move, or be able to hit control + X, and control
+ V to cut and paste the files in the new location... currently the
only functionality with the gnome search tool is to drag and copy.
(unless I am missing something)

Is there another tool that will allow me to do a recursive search and
move the resulting files to a new location?

Or is there something I am doing wrong?

A decent file search tool is just about the last thing I have that is
keeping me from tossing windows, thanks in advance.