Re: gnome-search-tool does not seem to support cut / paste, only copy.

On Sun, 2006-08-20 at 13:13 -0500, Eric Waguespack wrote:
> I would really like to either right click and drag and be able to
> select either copy or move, or be able to hit control + X, and control
> + V to cut and paste the files in the new location... currently the
> only functionality with the gnome search tool is to drag and copy.
> (unless I am missing something)
>
> Is there another tool that will allow me to do a recursive search and
> move the resulting files to a new location?

Consider the Nautilus built in searching. Click on the desktop or open a
Nautilus window and press Ctrl-F.

That should offer all the functionality that Nautilus would offer
usually.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA