Re: Eh? GNOME-uk LinuxExpo involvement

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 12:16 +0100, Lance Davis wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Paul Sladen wrote:
>
> > ** Lance: could you confirm if/that GNOME are welcome and being expected. **
>
> Gnome have not responded to any contact ....
>
> My contact was behdad behdad org ??

Behdad isn't based in the UK, and I'm expecting him to travel quite a
bit (thus not be available for reply). Make this list, Aidan or Thomas
Wood your contacts in the future.

I'm sure they'll be happy passing on information to the list or other
people to organise presence for future editions.

Cheers