Re: Eh? GNOME-uk LinuxExpo involvement

** Lance: could you confirm if/that GNOME are welcome and being expected. **

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 A J Delaney brighton ac uk wrote:

Aidan,

I suspect you maybe being a little premature;

> 	It is with regret that I must cancel the GNOME-uk involvement in Linux
> Expo 2008.  As it currently stands I've not received confirmation [..]

I think not showing up is a fairly good way to _not_ get invited in the
future...  As of this morning the Debian stand hasn't had passes arrive, so
like everyone else these will just have to be collected on the day.

Certainly over the last 5 years I've had no problem arriving sans-badge.

GNOME are currently listed on:

  http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk/

Aidan: have you picked up the phone and tried to t-e-l-e-p-h-o-n-e Lance?

	-Paul
--
Why do one side of a triangle when you can do all three.  Somewhere, GB.