Re: Possibly restricting GNOME's LinuxExpo involvement

On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 23:22 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> On 15 Oct 2008, at 17:02, Aidan Delaney wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> > On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 16:53 +0100, A J Delaney brighton ac uk wrote:
> >> If not, then we'll run on the Saturday only.
> > Actually putting it down on paper helped to clarify my thinking.  We
> > can
> > certainly run two days out of the three.  Either I can do Friday and
> > Saturday (thus not leaving the equipment unattended for a day) or if
> > someone can do Friday, I can cover Thursday and Saturday.
>
> I just checked with my boss, and I can do Friday as well as Saturday.
> I'd prefer we had good coverage on just two days than thin coverage on
> all days. The Linux Expo hasn't been on a Saturday before, so I'm not
> exactly sure what the format will be.
>
> Is there anyone else who could pop down to Olympia and hang around the
> stand with us for a little while

Hi

I can do Thu and/ or Sat.

I've done this before (2006?) and can also talk about the work me and my
team at the BBC have been doing in Gnome/Totem/ Intrepid, along with
Collabra/ Canonical folk -
http://blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2008/10/08/868/

Can't do Friday, sorry

George