Re: Possibly restricting GNOME's LinuxExpo involvement

Dear all,
On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 16:53 +0100, A J Delaney brighton ac uk wrote:
> If not, then we'll run on the Saturday only.
Actually putting it down on paper helped to clarify my thinking.  We can
certainly run two days out of the three.  Either I can do Friday and
Saturday (thus not leaving the equipment unattended for a day) or if
someone can do Friday, I can cover Thursday and Saturday.

--
Aidan