Volunteer for GUADEC!

If you would like to help out at GUADEC 2007, please add your name to the list on the Volunteer wiki page <http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/Volunteer> . The page also details some of the responsibilities we need covering during the event. Once we have a list of people willing to help, we can organise the schedule. One of the reasons for holding Guadec in the UK this year was to help foster a Gnome community here, so we'd especially like to hear from as many local people as possible!

We are also still looking for anyone with particular skills in video/multimedia to oversee the recording of the event. Please let me know if you are willing to oversee this aspect of the event.

Regards,

Thomas

--
GUADEC - The GNOME Conference