Re: [guadec-list] Volunteers?

Just adding gnome-uk-list to the CC, incase anyone there is also willing to come along on June 2nd.

We particularly need anyone with video/audio experience to oversee the technical recording side of things. This includes making sure all the equipment is set up correctly and fixing any problems that arise. Does anyone have (or know of anyone with) relevant experience in this area?

We will also need a team of stewards with at least one person in each room, and several others to man the "infodesk". So basically if you are looking for a practical way to get involved, let us know now and see if you can come along to the Conservatoire on 2nd June.

-Thomas