Re: [guadec-list] Accomodation

On 30/04/07 10:03, Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
Hello ppl

For people who need British visas (and it takes some time to get them,
you know...), it is essential to provide the proof of accommodation
reservation. Is there a list of recommended (by the GUADEC team)
places (hotels/hostels/BnBs/...) in Birmingham?

Some people have been looking into it, but we don't have a definitive list yet. Perhaps if someone on the gnome-uk who is local to the area could help out with this?

We're also aware we need to start registration soon. Is there anything else you need to get a visa?

Regards,

Thomas