Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2007 - POS

Thanks Dave.  That's a lot better.

BTW have anyone started printing them and spread in unis and communities?

On 3/18/07, Dave Lamb <daveubu googlemail com> wrote:
On Sat, 2007-03-17 at 13:26 +0330, Behnam ZWNJ Esfahbod wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Last year Quim suggested to use "The GNOME Conference" as the title,
> and "2006 - Vilanova..." as a sub-title.  In fact, he had the great
  > Cut for brevity <

Hi,

Thank You for the resources and educated direction. I've rejigged
GUADEC9 and uploaded to the marketing campaign page in higher resolution
for reference.

You'll see that the Birmingham UCE Conservatoire logo has been
incorporated, though it would be nice if we could grab and use any key
sponsors logos?

Regards

Dave Lamb

--