re: GUADEC 2007 - POS
- From: Andreas Nilsson <andreasn pixel gmail com>
- To: gnome-uk-list gnome org
- Cc: guadec-list gnome org
- Subject: re: GUADEC 2007 - POS
- Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 18:28:54 +0100
Below is a link to some POS that may be used for advertise GUADEC 2007 -
comments and feedback welcome.
Great to see someone picking up the torch on this one!
I'm the dude who did a lot of the printed material at last years
conference, so I hope I can provide some useful feedback.
I really like the text you've written and I would be more than happy to
put this up at my local university in hope that I can lure some lurking
gnomers around here to come to the event.
* regarding the Meet, Plan, Party letters:
shadows are often very hard to print at a printer and have it look good,
so I would advice to avoid that.
* The text looks a bit dragged out vertically, and I would also suggest
you try to use serif letters instead, as they are easier to read on paper.
* The text placed upon the Guadec logo currently looks like they are
part of the logo and is a bit hard to read. Try to put it below the logo
without clipping it.
* The city in the background can also be tricky to print and also makes
the text a bit harder to read.
I also think Behnam has some suggestions on what font we could use for
these, as I can't remember what we used last year (or was supposed to
anyway, as I mixed some stuff up ;)
Keep up the great work!
] [Thread Prev