BBC Weather Applet?

I know we talked about screen scraping from the BBC weather website on
this list before and that's obviously a suboptimal solution. However,
now that there are RSS feeds available from bbc.co.uk/weather, does
anyone know of any panel applet that uses them? Is it possible to
persuade the standard weather panel applet to read them?

The closest weather source to me I can find is Heathrow, which is some
30 miles away. It'd be nice to be able to use the BBC sources, as I
assume they'd be more accurate.

Regards,

Thomas