More translation stuff

Yet more questions about i18n... As part of the recent translations (of gnome-applets) I changed the translation of the "About me..." dialogue to read "County" instead of "State/Province" as I thought it represented the GB perspective better...

Since then there has been some discussion on the Ubuntu list which makes me wonder whether "County" is the best for all locales that use en_GB, including the fact that KDE uses "Region".

Would "Region" be a better translation?

Thanks

dave