Re: Linux World Expo 2006

Well, you pretty much covered everything I was going to mention!

Unfortunately we didn't win any awards at the Linux Awards on Wednesday
night (GNOME was nominated for best open source project 2006). The
second day at the expo was a bit quieter, but still fairly productive.
The "wall of love" was covered in post-its by the end of the expo, and I
will take the time to get all the suggestions written up.

All the Guadec leaflets went, and all the GNOME leaflets were taken. The
Guadec leaflets looked like this:
<http://www.thos.me.uk/Guadec/guadec-flyers.jpg>

We now need to make sure the guadec.org website is up to date and
maintained. I have done a little bit of tinkering, but if there is
anyone with more drupal/marketing experiance, it would be good to get
more people involved. Let me know if you can help.

We also need to get moving on the gnome-uk website again. It would be
nice to use a wiki, so if anyone would like to set up a test site with
any popular wiki software, we could then get it moved either to hosting
on the gnome.org servers, or elsewhere.

-Thomas