Re: GUADEC 2007 in the UK?

Absolutely. I'd love to have GUADEC in the UK, and might even be able to
do some helping out (but can't promise that at this point, obviously).

Somewhere midlands/northern would be good, I think - plenty of
international airports around, still possible to get there from London
if people have to fly to there, and saner pricing.

It is of course inevitable that if it is done in the UK, lots of people
will immediately complain about the cost.