Re: GNOME 3.0 official logo and banners

I wonder if makes sense to create some banners with screenshots of gnome-shell. Ubuntu has this kind of banners for Unity.

We should start the competion at marketing level ;)

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin

PS: I CC this message to the art team list

Since we already have options / proposals of GNOME 3.0 logos / banners, should we initiate a marketing / art team irc meeting to vote / finalize which GNOME 3.0 logo / messages to use and talk about banners as well?

Pockey