Re: help with gtk theme

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 18:51 +0100, Ace2016 wrote:
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C2RM72DR
>
> Its a modified version of Glossy_P i've so far being modifying the
> images, i only just noticed that the original version is also broken
> when i use it. a link to Glossy_P
>
> http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/571
>
> this is my widget factory looks like
>
> http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26pe5.png
>
> i chose this theme because it had the scroll bar designed i wanted to
> use and also the size of the objects was right and its pixmap based so
> it be easy to make it.

In my last e-mail I already mentioned the entry. Your entry theming is
boken. The whole GtkEntry area is filled with base[NORMAL] (which you
set to black). This means that you get a black border around the
spinbuttons, etc.

The problem with the scrollbars is your matching. There is a widget
called "GimpContainerTree". This means that the line:

  widget_class "*Tree*" style "list-header"

matches and the "list-header" style is applied. This style contains the
image that you see in the scrollbar.

Benjamin