help with gtk theme

Hi all

Can someone help me with my gtk theme please, the text input boxes in nautilus and ff3b5 have a strange border around them, and the background of some of gimp's scroll bars and the inactive slider thing have the progress bar image as the background image. Are there like 2 different kinds of progress bar used in gimp? is there something that says if you can't find an image use the progress bar image?

here is a screenshot showing the problems

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26qw1.jpg

I would appreciate any input you could give. I haven't used a mailing list before so i hope i'm doing this right

Thanks all