Re: Final touches to gnome-icon-theme before 2.20 release

Il giorno mer, 05/09/2007 alle 00.29 +0200, Jakub Steiner ha scritto:
> On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 21:39 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> > Il giorno mar, 04/09/2007 alle 21.27 +0200, Luca Ferretti ha scritto:
> > > It seems to me that could be a good idea fix following stuff before 2.20
> > > release of gnome-icon-theme:
> > >
> > >      4. wrong sizes for legacy emblems - just a workaround for a legacy
> > >         icons, I know we should remove them, but those are currently
> > >         used by Nautilus at wrong size (due to recent changes in
> > >         Nautilus code and g-i-t sizes).
> >
> > Forgot to mention: Alex Larsson will be really happy if emblem icons
> > will be at right size[1]
>
> They are ugly already, what if we just scaled them up to the size they
> claim? Nautilus will scale them back down :)

Try this:
      * download this pseudo theme package[1]
      * extract in $HOME/.icons
      * remove
        emblem-{art,camera,cool,desktop,draft,multimedia,ohno,people,presentation,sound,trash}.{png,icon} form your $prefix/share/icons/gnome/48x48/emblems directory
      * restart GNOME session

Results: beautiful emblems for your GNOME Desktop with no drawing
effort :-)

[1] http://digilander.libero.it/elleuca/files/recycled-emblems.tar.gz