Re: Final touches to gnome-icon-theme before 2.20 release

Il giorno mar, 04/09/2007 alle 21.27 +0200, Luca Ferretti ha scritto:
> It seems to me that could be a good idea fix following stuff before 2.20
> release of gnome-icon-theme:
>
>      1. make g-i-t depends on latest icon-naming-utils (0.8.6) - this
>         should be needed to make Evolution use the proper icon for
>         attach, provide links for yet removed legacy icon
>         (stock_cell-phone and gnome-others) and other stuff.  Of course
>         we should ask to update the external deps list[1]

Asking for external dep update
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-September/msg00031.html

>      2. ask UI freeze breakage for system-log-out vs gnome-logout [2]

Asking for UI freeze breakage
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-September/msg00032.html

>      3. place the first emblem for "folder-visiting" on bottom right
>         corner, like "folder" - this is a odd behavior you can see in
>         Nautilus spatial. Put an emblem on a folder (for example
>         emblem-download on $HOME/Downloads directory); it's placed on
>         bottom right corner). Now, double click on this folder: the
>         emblem "moves" on bottom left corner. IMHO we should keep it on
>         the same location. See [3] for comparison

Reported bug on bugzilla
http://bugs.gnome.org/474165

> [3] http://digilander.libero.it/elleuca/shots/before.png
>     http://digilander.libero.it/elleuca/shots/after.png

Removed, now on bugzilla in previously linked bug