Final touches to gnome-icon-theme before 2.20 release

It seems to me that could be a good idea fix following stuff before 2.20
release of gnome-icon-theme:

     1. make g-i-t depends on latest icon-naming-utils (0.8.6) - this
        should be needed to make Evolution use the proper icon for
        attach, provide links for yet removed legacy icon
        (stock_cell-phone and gnome-others) and other stuff.  Of course
        we should ask to update the external deps list[1]
     2. ask UI freeze breakage for system-log-out vs gnome-logout [2]
     3. place the first emblem for "folder-visiting" on bottom right
        corner, like "folder" - this is a odd behavior you can see in
        Nautilus spatial. Put an emblem on a folder (for example
        emblem-download on $HOME/Downloads directory); it's placed on
        bottom right corner). Now, double click on this folder: the
        emblem "moves" on bottom left corner. IMHO we should keep it on
        the same location. See [3] for comparison
     4. wrong sizes for legacy emblems - just a workaround for a legacy
        icons, I know we should remove them, but those are currently
        used by Nautilus at wrong size (due to recent changes in
        Nautilus code and g-i-t sizes). The list of legacy emblems and
        available icons providing similar metaphor is:
              * emblem-art  --> applications-graphics
              * emblem-camera -->  camera-photo
              * emblem-cool --> face-cool
              * emblem-desktop --> user-desktop
              * emblem-draft --> text-x-generic-template
              * emblem-multimedia --> applications-multimedia
              * emblem-ohno --> face-crying or face-surprise
              * emblem-people --> system-users
              * emblem-pictures --> emblem-photos ??
              * emblem-presentation --> x-office-presentation
              * emblem-sound --> audio-x-generic or audio-volume-medium
              * emblem-trash --> user-trash
     5. stock_mail-priority-high under emblems due to
        icon-naming-utils :-( This is showed in emblem list in Nautilus

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen/ExternalDependencies
[2] http://bugs.gnome.org/473082
[3] http://digilander.libero.it/elleuca/shots/before.png
    http://digilander.libero.it/elleuca/shots/after.png