LargoEmbargo: how to kill large print icons from gnome-themes

Here is attached a modified version of current LargePrint theme:
LargoEmbargo[1]. It's just a test for some changes I would like to apply
to LargePrint theme.

Honestly, the only difference between LargoEmbargo and LargePrint is
simple remove all stock icons definitions and directly use named icons
(from GNOME theme). It works. Thanks to all fresh icons available now in
gnome-icon-theme package provide by our great artists.

Of course there are still some issues:
      * gnome-icon-theme support to icons from icon naming spec is not
        yet complete
      * some applications don't support custom themeable icons yes
      * some applications don't provide all sizes for their custom
        themeable icons (for example file-roller)
      * GTK+ don't provide its stock icons at all sizes and icon naming
        spec don't cover all GTK+ stock icons
      * Apperance/Fonts capplet only supports ApplicationFont,
        DesktopFont, MonospaceFont keys, so you have to manually change
        options for window titles and documents
      * some applications still use deprecated stuff, bad for icons
        sizes too (install and choose LargoEmbargo, run Evolution and
        check the toolbar)

However, IMHO LargoEmbargo is equal to current LargePrint theme: minor
issues are offset by flexibility and adherence to current theme
standards.

So my proposal is: wait for 2.21 opening, remove all LargePrint icons,
change LargePrint to LargoEmbargo, open bugs related to stuff to fix (in
gnome-themes, in GTK+, in applications).

Opinions, comments, ideas?

[1] the name is just a joke: "Largo" is "Large" in Italian and
"Embargo"... well, really, didn't you play Monkey Island 2?