Re: LargoEmbargo: how to kill large print icons from gnome-themes

Luca Ferretti wrote:
Here is attached a modified version of current LargePrint theme:
LargoEmbargo[1]. It's just a test for some changes I would like to apply
to LargePrint theme.
Of course there are still some issues:
      * gnome-icon-theme support to icons from icon naming spec is not
        yet complete
But almost there! (yay!)
      * some applications don't support custom themeable icons yes
      * some applications don't provide all sizes for their custom
        themeable icons (for example file-roller)
Work in progress for several apps on this. Will try harder!
      * GTK+ don't provide its stock icons at all sizes and icon naming
        spec don't cover all GTK+ stock icons
Is it just a matter of adding new sizes to gtk+?
Sounds like something we should do.
So my proposal is: wait for 2.21 opening, remove all LargePrint icons,
change LargePrint to LargoEmbargo, open bugs related to stuff to fix (in
gnome-themes, in GTK+, in applications).
Sounds good to me.

Sweet stuff. Keep up the good work!
- Andreas