Re: new highcontrast widgets?

Calum Benson wrote:
On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 09:05 +0100, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Just found a old discussion on desktop-devel-list regarding this.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-January/msg00412.html

Told you we'd been arguing about it for a while :)  Although I don't see
the a11y POV represented in that thread, which is really what drove the
final decision IIRC.

Cheeri,
Calum.
Heh, sorry, I'm pretty new to the game. :)
Initially I thought it was a HighContrast issue and not a screen reader issue. If it can be solved with the screen reader it would be great though. Watching the discussion with interest.
- Andreas