Re: Inverted theme in gnome-themes

On 16 May 2007, at 00:17, Andrea Cimitan wrote:
[...]
I'd like to remove my last works from the 2.18.X branches and place in
the 2.19.2...
Surely I'd like to add them for the 2.20 but I think it might be better
to add them only in the future major GNOME release since users need a
"jump" of features (from nothing to 4 themes more) rather than a slow
but continuos improvement.
That's the way I suggest to follow, yes it's only a marketing decision
since the themes are stable but that's what we should try.

I think you only ever added them to the 2.20 branch anyway, since that is current trunk.

Regards,

Thomas