Re: Inverted theme in gnome-themes

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 20:18 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:

> Andrea added a metatheme for the "Inverted" style of Clearlooks to
> gnome-themes recently. Although he has already added it to svn, do you
> think it makes sense to include it by default in gnome-themes? I think
> our policy has been to keep it as simple as possible, so I'm not sure if
> we should include another theme or not. Also, Inverted is possibly an
> ambiguous name as it could be referring to colour or shape, but that can
> easily be changed.

Yeah, I noticed the change go in but confess I hadn't had a chance to
look at it before today.  I'll probably leave it in for the 2.19.2
tarball so that people can look at it and see what they think, but I'm
inclined to agree that we need to be very selective about what we add to
gnome-themes, and that variations of already-present themes probably
aren't all that desirable on the whole.

Cheeri,
Calum.