Re: New icons to commit for HighContrast-SVG

On 21 Oct 2006, at 16:53, Luca Ferretti wrote:

The document source is currently on my hard disk in DocBook XML format, ready to be installed and explored in your GNOME documentation manager,
Yelp. Of course the "module" is ready to include other theme and icons
related documents, for example about LargePrint icons.

Do you think I should put it on cvs? Inside gnome-themes or as a
separate module?

I guess it should ideally be integrated with the HIG chapter on designing accessible icons, although it's slightly borderline whether that section belongs in the HIG at all.

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/draft_hig_new/icons- design-accessible.html

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team