Re: New icons to commit for HighContrast-SVG

Il giorno sab, 21/10/2006 alle 13.10 +0100, Thomas Wood ha scritto:
> On the subject of new icons, Andreas Nilsson gave me a few high contrast
> icons he did. I forwarded them on to Calum, but he was away at the time.
> I've attached them to this e-mail since it's probably best if everyone
> can review them anyway.
>
> Perhaps if they're ok, Luca could commit them to CVS?

Yes. "contact-new" is good; "battery" and "network-wired" just need a
little touch to ensure the 4 pixels HIG request (see the modified
version for network-wired atteched). I'm going to commit.

I'm not sure about input-gaming. It seems just an upside-down "T"....