Re: New icons to commit for HighContrast-SVG

Il giorno sab, 21/10/2006 alle 15.16 +0200, Andreas Nilsson ha scritto:
> Thomas Wood wrote:
> > On the subject of new icons, Andreas Nilsson gave me a few high
> > contrast icons he did. I forwarded them on to Calum, but he was away
> > at the time. I've attached them to this e-mail since it's probably
> > best if everyone can review them anyway.
> >
> > Perhaps if they're ok, Luca could commit them to CVS?
> >
> > -Thomas
> Yeah, I sent them to Thomas, as I though he was going to submit them,
> but I guess it's better to send stuff directly to Luca from now on.

OK for me.

> I'm up for some other stuff as well, what needs to be done?

A lot :-) The most urgent are IMHO:

      * 5 of 19 icons for Categories
      * 10 of 26 icons for Applications
      * need-review mode for all MimeTypes (plus all x-office-* to draw)
      * need-review mode for network-workgroup

Plus, of course, switch old icons that jimmac did in Illustrator from 48
points to 48 pixels, aligning to grid (no spurious antialiasing) and
using 4 pixels borders.

I'll add a TODO file on CVS listing icons that are still using points,
not pixels.

PS need-review mode means: "try a different metaphor, approach, idea..."