Re: Clearlooks 2

2006/1/5, Lars Strojny <larsml strojny net>:
> Am Donnerstag, den 05.01.2006, 11:23 +0000 schrieb Thomas Wood:
> [...]
> > This is a slight concern, especially from a usability point of view. How
> > does the theme look with a large title bar font?
>
> Look good: http://www.schokokeks.org/~lars/large-titlebar-font.png
>
> Let's take the Clearlooks NG ;-)

But that is not the new version with the pixmaps, which looks like this:
http://static.flickr.com/40/82511314_60560ac8cc_o.png

As you can see, the icons do not grow larger. I hope this is
acceptable, because otherwise I'm really at a loss about how I'm
supposed to make the icons look good. And in a way this isn't really
different from menu icons, which don't scale either. That doesn't mean
that I'm not interested in improving the situation, I just doubt that
it's possible for current metacity without sacrificing a lot of visual
clarity.

Daniel