Re: Epiphany icon improvement

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 16:26, Mark Finlay wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 12:13, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> > Il mer, 2003-06-18 alle 20:08, Alex Combas ha scritto:
> > > Does anyone else think that a foot, is not a good icon
> > > for a browser? I personally dont think of a foot when I
> > > think of web browser.
> > >

> > Absolutely. I've in mind to add something like attached one to
> > gnome-desktop/pixmaps
>
> Aren't we trying to aviod adding new icons to gnome-desktop and using
> the icon theme instead? Or is the icon theme only for icons used in the
> ui?

Well, dunno. I like to place all stuff in g-i-t, but icon selector don't
manage it :-(

But I think there are no problems for ephy to search icon in g-i-t,
so...

> Also, the icon you attached has a hand in it (/me shakes his head ;) )
> I prefer the one in Industrial with the cursor instad of a hand, and the
> nice clicking effect.

But it's the same pointer you have when you are clicking on a link!

IMHO for a general use the little hand is more suggestive then a simple
arrow.

Comments?

There is another trouble: we have epiphany AND galeon. Should they use
the same gnome-webbrowser icon? Or should galeon use another one 'cause
it's not the default GNOME browser?

--
Think bigger

			My uncle