for a browser? I personally dont think of a foot when I
think of web browser.

Ive attached the current Epiphany icon, its the solid blue foot.

Ive also attached an Epiphany icon that I found at gnomedesktop.org
Its still a foot, but at least they have changed the sole to look like
an "E" to make it a uniqe foot.

Does anyone have any ideas for how this icon could be improved? Or does
anyone like the concept of the green toed Epiphany foot enough to try
to make something similar, but with some added HIG goodness?

~Alex