Re: Epiphany icon improvement

Il mer, 2003-06-18 alle 20:08, Alex Combas ha scritto:
> Does anyone else think that a foot, is not a good icon
> for a browser? I personally dont think of a foot when I
> think of web browser.

Absolutely. I've in mind to add something like attached one to
gnome-desktop/pixmaps, but I want to add a 'click effect' before,
something like a little star under the finger.

Then I'll say to Marco if he like to use it.

> Ive attached the current Epiphany icon, its the solid blue foot.

Well, I like it as browser emblem. I mean: it's a good and cool icon to
see in the Information dialog.

Or to use as gnome-generic :-)

--
Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>