Re: gnome-devel.png

Il gio, 2003-06-19 alle 13:20, Francis Whittle ha scritto:
[CUT]
> The 'triangle tool', btw is a trowel - Used by bricklayers and masons
> alike for spreading mortar on bricks (and, incidentally, gardeners -
> but totally the wrong way and a slightly different tool that's really a
> spade).  I thought this was a good metaphor and fit the bill nicely but
> clearly there's a problem if even its symbol is unclear.
I knew what that tool is for, but I didn't know the english word for it
:-)

> I don't think a lego brick is a good idea (We don't want a patented
> object on out gnome desktops now do we?)

Uhm... a general construction toy brickdoesn't have any copyright I
think

> Possibly a half-built house? (That may require too much detail...)

Uhm.... difficult to do in a clear way, look the cervista kde icon (an
half-build wall or so), it is not that good.
I'm still for a construction toy brick, I believe jimmac has something
like this on is site, Luca?

Ciao
Lapo