Re: gnome-devel.png

I agree with you on the hammer metaphor (Besides, that's the wrong sort of hammer). The 'triangle tool', btw is a trowel - Used by bricklayers and masons alike for spreading mortar on bricks (and, incidentally, gardeners - but totally the wrong way and a slightly different tool that's really a spade). I thought this was a good metaphor and fit the bill nicely but clearly there's a problem if even its symbol is unclear.

I don't think a lego brick is a good idea (We don't want a patented object on out gnome desktops now do we?)

Possibly a half-built house? (That may require too much detail...)

On 2003.06.19 18:54, Lapo Calamandrei wrote:
Il mer, 2003-06-18 alle 11:52, Luca Ferretti ha scritto:
[CUT]

> Oh, take a look to the attached one.

Uhm....a bit too flat, I did these, the perspective in the 32 version
does not look right btw.
I'm not sure that the hammer metaphor is very clear, well, the same
goes
for the triangle tool, what about a lego brick or so?

Ciao

--
Lapo Calamandrei <l_calamandrei neri-group com>
Neri S.p.A