GNOME THEMES EXTRAS 0.3 released

GNOME THEMES EXTRAS 'Our enchanter got enchanted by enchant' 0.3
released

A new release of everyones favourite collection of theme eyecandy is
out. If you haven't tested out g-t-e before there is no excuse for not
doing so now; prepare to get your desktop beautificated! This release
features a new terific new metatheme called Amaranth and a host of other
fixes and updates.

This release also include the Industrial theme engine from
Novell/Ximian, this means g-t-e binary packages package will get a
install conflict with the ximian-artwork package for user who use Ximian
GNOME. We recomend that people who use Ximian GNOME and creates a RPM
from this tarball install g-t-e using --force. Long term we hope that
Ximian will split industrial out of ximian-artwork so we can have our
RPM obsolete it.

You find download instructions, screenshots and descriptions on the
gnome-themes-extras homepage:
http://librsvg.sourceforge.net/theme.php

(if you don't see a 0.3 directory on the ftp server give it a few hours
for the mirrors to sync up)

Changes for this release:
Added Amaranth!
Many new icons for Nuvola
A few new icons for Lush
Gorilla metacity theme improvements
New Wasp emblems
Build script fixes
Change Nuvola license to LGPL
New version of Smooth theme engine
Included Industrial theme engine for Gorilla
Fix some misnamed emblems

Credits:
Christian Schaller
Jakub Steiner