Gtk themes and nautilus

Hello,

Currently none of the gnome-themes-extras (And I believe none of the
'stock' gnome themes but not sure) have an entry in the gtk theme for
NautilusIconContainer::dark_info_color and
NautilusIconContainer::light_info_color, this means that all the
secondary text in nautilus looks like a hideous purple that probably onl
goes well with the mardigras theme.

So I would like to suggest to add those to the theme. If this should go
somewhere in bugzilla, then I Apologize and please point me to the
appropriate bugzilla module (which I couldn't find)

Thanks you
-Daniel