gnome-themes licence

Resending to all who haven't responded yet (and cc'ing gnome-themes for
kicks)... would be cool to get this sorted before we roll the beta 1
gnome-themes tarball in a day or two.

Cheeri,
Calum.

---

Hi all,

You're currently all identified in the gnome-themes AUTHORS file as
contributors to the gnome-themes module, which is currently distributed
under the GPL licence.

With everyone's permission, we'd like the re-license the module as LGPL,
to avoid any licensing issues in future which I don't entirely
understand myself, but which are causing enough people to be worried
about it that they must be unpleasant...

Please reply indicating whether or not you would agree to this
re-licensing of your work.  If you don't agree, it's likely that some
distros may be unwilling to package your themes/engines/icons as part of
their default GNOME distribution, and that would be sad :(

Cheeri,
Calum.