Re: gnome-themes licence

<quote who="Calum Benson">

> Please reply indicating whether or not you would agree to this
> re-licensing of your work.  If you don't agree, it's likely that some
> distros may be unwilling to package your themes/engines/icons as part of
> their default GNOME distribution, and that would be sad :(

Agree, but given that I haven't had the time to repolish Grand Canyon,
perhaps it would be a good idea to nix it from the release and replace it
with something better (as discussed ages and ages ago).

- Jeff

        Web development with PHP is like injecting pure rust with a
                    high-pressure hose. For pain relief.