Re: [gnome-summary] bleah..need some help.

Um, I am as big a fan as anyone of Creative Commons, but which license
exactly are you planning to use? Having a 'feel free to change stuff'
license for an interview just seems basically wrong as an interview is
not a fictional story or 'artistic' creation, but a direct
representation of the person being interviewed. A reprint at will
license on the other hand would be a good fit I guess.

Christian